Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pdcustserv.com Complaints & Reviews

Pdcustserv.com - Wisconsin, Milwaukee / How To Stop

Mo

I may have found a way to stop the monthly charges. PayDay.com claims to have subscribed me to "Last Chance Cash Advance" and "Trifecta Card". The charges are $7.91 to subscribe. The initial charges of $31.95 came from "Identiy Theft.com". I was able to reverse those charges by calling the number on my bank statement. I went to: http://pdcustserv.com/. I clicked on Live Chat instead of entering my information to find my account. The Live Chat person took my information and cancelled my account. I was not successful with asking for a refund. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION...

Pdcustserv.com - California, Los Angeles / taking money from my visa debit card off checking account without my permission

Jo

This company has been taking unauthorized, various amounts of money out of my checking account. I have tried contacting them by email and phone but, cannot reach anyone. No one will return my calls. I want my money back in my account!

Pdcustserv.com / Unauthorized debit and also return fee from my bank

Si

A debit tried to get deducted from my account on 4 - 29 - 08. Funds were not available and then I got charged a 20. 00 return fee. Don't knoe this company and didn't authorize it Another charge that tried to get debited from my account along with the previous report I emailed you from idprocs.com which was attempted on 3 - 17 - 08. Total of 40. 00. 20. 00 for an attempt to debit and I got charged 20. 00 for return fee. Last unauthorized debit is from paydles.com once on 4 - 7 - 08 and one on 4 - 15 - 08 total 40. 00 and return fees of 20. 00 per date. This is on going. Needs to be...