Sort by: Date | Popularity

PcTools Complaints & Reviews

PcTools / Fraudlent auto renewal of subscription

Ba
Oct 10, 2011

I downloaded and installed PCtools Regisitry Mechanic Last year but uninstalled it since I did not like it. I made a payment of Rs.1100 for the derial code PCtools. This year on cotober 9th they have again charged me Rs.704 for as the renewal fee through my citibank card despite the fact that I have not been issued any serial code by them nor I am using any of their products. Even in my account on their website it is appearing that there is no order pending against my name or they have not issued any renewal serial code against may name. PCTOOLs should immediately reverse the charges and terminate may subsription with tem.

PcTools - California, San Francisco / IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL RENEWAL

Da

PCTOOLS, has charged my credit card multiple times without my authorization through their auto-renewal program. I finally got them to stop here is how i did it: first, i have to say these guys are good, I mean really good, they have it figured out...they make you jump through several hoops to cancel, and most folks can't spend over an hour on the phone to cancel, and that is the only way you will be able to cancel (be sure to get an email from pctools before you hangup from the customer service clerk) first they say to cancel you must login to a link called "MY ACCOUNT", which they will...

PcTools - Massachusetts, Boston / Termination of subscription

Ge

PCTOOLS automatically renewed my subscription and I cannot find out how to terminate it. Sent various E-mails to automated response systems that offer help only in pre-defined areas, never in how to close your account. This in itself is a sophisticated scam!!!

PcTools - England, Humberside / Scam and cheating!

Ad

Purchased and downloaded SpyDoctor from pctools, worked great until it automatically updated and now it just crashes my system. Emailed PcTools several times with no response. Now i am going to contact my credit card provider and retrieve the money back from them. Oh how ironic the head office is in Ireland... blatatant Pikeys... has anybody else found a problem with them?? PcTools that is not Pikeys.