Sort by: Date | Popularity

PCShowBuzz Complaints & Reviews

PCShowBuzz - Arkansas / REFUND

Do

I ORDERED PCSHOWBUZZ 5/26/2009 AND ON 5/27/2009 I FAXED A RETURN FORM ALONG WITH THE INVOICE NUMBER, WHICH IS 4470011 BY THE WAY! I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING ALL I HAD TO DO WAS REPLY AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY REFUND. I HAD BOTH DAWN EVANS AND TRISHA CLARK RESPOND TO MY INITIAL REQUEST BUT HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE SINCE. I'VE EMAILED BOTH OF THEM ATLEAST A DOZEN TIMES TRYING TO GET ANY RESPONSE BUT AM BEING IGNORED AS FAR AS I CAN TELL. PLEASE HELP THIS WORK A LITTLE SMOOTHER TO END THIS DISCUSSION. WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND OR WHAT? PLEASE RESPOND!

PCShowBuzz / Bad service

Ho

InKline is at it again! Unfortunately I do not have their address as they are careful to avoid giving it so that consumers have a hard time complaining to them directly and-or getting their refund. Their latest pop-ups keeps promising 1000 international TV channels to be seen via the computer monitor. As it turns out, I get ZERO channels, as every single one that I try - around the world and including the own country - results in a message "not available right now. Try later". Their claim is such an outrageous lie, it is surprising how long they can get away with it!