Sort by: Date | Popularity

Patrick Bartels Complaints & Reviews

Patrick Bartels - New Jersey, Red Bank / Update-Unethical conduct, broken promises

To
Jul 02, 2015

Anthony Raymond 973 Circle Drive Baltimore, MD 21227 [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com UPDATE ON PATRICK BARTELS Anybody considering retaining using PATRICK BARTELS and his firm, KEEFE BARTELS, should first read the following. He and his firm charged me $19, 000 to vacate a $7, 500 judgment, and to initiate a counterclaim. Their counterclaim was invalid. He and others in his firm refused to communicate with me after I paid them their exorbitant fees. To overcharge someone is the same as stealing. Bartels is dishonest, arrogant, and unethical. He provided only ineffective counsel. I was offered...

Patrick Bartels - Tennessee, Red Bank New Jersey / Unethical conduct and scamming

To
Apr 06, 2015

Anthony Raymond 973 Circle Drive Baltimore, MD 21227 [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com Would you want this firm to represent you? I invite anyone to contact me for additional information. BEWARE OF PATRICK BARTELS Anybody considering retaining BARTELS first read the following: I was looking for an honest attorney to represent me regarding consumer fraud. I was a victim of consumer fraud. The company/person refused to return my property to me, and they sued me for $7, 500. I initially hired two attorneys, both of whom took my retainer and did nothing. Both times I found out from the...