Sort by: Date | Popularity

Partforyamaha.com Complaints & Reviews

Partforyamaha.com / I never got a response from them

As
Sep 10, 2012

Purchased two tyres advertised as "In Stock". After having my card not go through I paid via paypal. That was the 23rd August One week later, they advised my order will be in stock and ship end of August. On the 8th September I mailed to ask for an update. I never got a response. Filed a paypal dispute and they honoured it quickly. However they rudely said I appear to not have read their terms and conditions. No manners! Sorry it didn't work out well for me- - must have been me!

Partforyamaha.com / Ordered $400 worth of parts a month ago and still haven't received them

Al
May 30, 2012

Ordered $400 worth of parts a month ago and still haven't received them. i called an they said the parts shipped 2 weeks before after calling again they said they shipped that day. a week later i call them back an they said the are re ordering them. it been almost a week and still no parts. also waiting on another order from them that show to have been shipped a week ago an tracking number says it has never been received at the post office.