Sort by: Date | Popularity

Parcel Force Complaints & Reviews

Parcel Force / No notice of delivery, no tracking number

Me
Aug 14, 2012

On Friday January 3rd, 2012 I responded to an ad on Craigslist Hartford area, Connecticut for an iPad for $300. The email was from Lindsey Hughes ([email protected]). The person suggested we use Parcel Force as a third party to clear the transaction. I was instructed to send the money through Western Union. I did a quick search for ParcelForce & scam but found nothing so I when with it. WRONG! I received confirmation of payment by email and was told the package should arrive on Monday by 1pm. No package came. No notice of delivery. No tracking number.

Parcel Force - Scotland, Highlands and Islands / loss of parcel and lack in sorting claim out

Ni

hi I have been trying for the last four months to sort out the claim for loss of two parcels in november, which gave three weeks just to see if the parcels would show up, i was told to put claim in for the loss and the postage, the claims department received the claim on december 17th then left it four four weeks to find out progress they said be dealt with within two to three days in waited, i have emailed them every day since to just get automated replies, then i was finally got reply and said they have dealt with claims for around that time, i told not received anything then they asked me...

Parcel Force / Lost my Passport

St

I had my British passport being sent to me in spain with the visa for me to go to thailand inside. I had this sent by data post, the best sevice they could provide and garenteed delivery in 2 days. Parcel force have now lost my passport when it arrived in spain, on investigation it appears that they use the standard post sevice to deliver in spain and not the courier service which i paid for. I am now stranded in spain and will miss my flight to thailand and probably loose the 750 pounds in airfairs and also the 1000 pounds accomodation that is booked. I think it is a discrace that they do not...