Sort by: Date | Popularity

Paidsurveysetc.com Complaints & Reviews

Paidsurveysetc.com - California / Scam and cheating!

So after feeling like hey what's $34 when they offer a money back guarantee? I have YET to see my refund!! I tried contacting them and I get automated emails back trying to sell me more crap! I signed up for the membership and rec'd. absolutely nothing but crappy information that paid nothing unless you bought their memberships, their products, etc!! So if anyone wants to fill out online surveys look no further because I'll save ya the $34 dollars. PAIDSURVEYSETC membership login INFO for FREE FolkS!!! Username: Paid, Password: Surveys. Good luck on every being "selected" for a survey!! All you'll get is an inbox full of junk mail!

Paidsurveysetc.com / Paidsurveys is a total scam!

Va

Hello, I want to let the public know that paidsurveysetc. is a scam. I have been requesting a refund since Nov. 2, 07 and am getting auto emails asking for information they already have concerning the purchase of their service etc. I have lost $34.00 of our food money. I am disabled with a shoulder problem and have been desperate to find a job I could work from home. Why are these scamming companies allowed to steal money from people over and over again? Why doesn't our government stop this? Please let others know this company is a total scam.

Paidsurveysetc.com / Took my money, then said I'm not valid

Va

I signed up for this web site paying $34.00 to become a member, thinking I was going to make money starting the very first day as stated. All I had to do was check my email for surveys to be offered. Not one survey has been emailed to me. I am a canadian resident and the website allowed me to enter Canada and a postal code, for my personal information, then took my payment, but when immediate offers were extended to me, they all said not valid to non US residents.