Sort by: Date | Popularity

Paid2refer.com Complaints & Reviews

Paid2refer.com / Lies, scam and impossible to return money back

Ag
Nov 04, 2014

I subscribed for the services of the company www.Paid2Refer.Com. It was big scam, ‘coz they took money for the subscription and started to tell some ###. Everything what I heard from them was lie and blah-blah. These jerks simply wanted to get money from me, so they offered me what I really wanted. After that all crap started and of course I couldn’t’ get money back. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this company.

Paid2refer.com / Concern about verification

Ra
Oct 28, 2014

I was working for paid2refer.com for 2 weeks about 1 hour each day and according to their website i earned $31 during that period of time. I asked for withdrawal of those funds and i had full right to do so according to the faq but for some reason they did not pay me and i did not hear any single word from them regarding my payout request. This company is fraudulent employer, i don’t recommend to deal with them. My email id [protected]@gmail.com

Paid2refer.com / Scam

Ko
Dec 03, 2013

I was working for Paid2Refer.com for 2 weeks about 1 hour each day and according to their website I earned $62 during that period of time. I asked for withdrawal of those funds and I had full right to do so according to the faq but for some reason they didn’t pay me and I didn’t hear any single word from them regarding my payout request. This company is fraudulent employer, I don’t recommend to deal with them.