Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pacific Monarch Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Pacific Monarch Resorts / Big money scam

Jc

This company claims to offer vacations availabe to you easily and overcharge with monthly fees plus quarterly fees that are outrageous. The sales personnell are pushy and are only after getting their commission. If you are late on paying they will call you at least 3 times a day. Then, if you ignore them, they sell your bill to a collecting agency that charges you double the balance so that you really never can pay it off. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. They do not work with you to help you pay the balance as you ARE able.

Pacific Monarch Resorts / Nightmare

Gu

Pacific Monarch telemarketers called me 3 to 4 times with-in a week before I told them to take my name off their list because I was not eligible to see their promotion since I had already seen it within the last year. One of these marketers actually suggested I use another name to get their free gift with no obligation to buy. I told them I did not want to be a part of fraudulently receiving free gifts. Since then, I have received 11 calls from different telemarketers from the same company. One night I received 4 calls within about 2 to 3 hours. They keep calling my cell phone and using my...