Sort by: Date | Popularity

P90X Complaints & Reviews

P90X / P90X Order Process a Fraud

Ra
Sep 2, 2011

I realize that there are tons of fans of P90X – some of them I know, so the product probably does work. But I have to agree that the beachbody web site is a bit fraudulent – that is what CW is calling a scam, NOT the program itself. Before you read on, I purchase plenty of things on line, so don’t call me a web idiot. I know what I’m doing and I know when a web retailer is not conducting a business 100% above board. Just like C.W., I went on line to purchase the product from beachbody. Before I knew it, my first installment of about $34 quickly turned into $134! I...

P90X / Non receipt of refund

Ju
Jul 25, 2011

Hello- I bought a James Bond 007 DVD box set from www.aussiedvdshop.com which had damaged discs. They boast a 100 percent money back guarrantee, if the goods are faulty. I sent back the set [at great expense to myself] to their distributor in China- if I'd known their distributor was in China I would never have bought from them- that's false representation for a start! Upon repeated requests [they acknowledged the DID receive the returned goods and had processed my refund] I STILL haven't got my refund! Now they are not only fraudulent, but a total scam- so how can I post a warning blog on the internet to not go anywhere near this online shop? Can you please help me in this? Thanking you, Jud.