Sort by: Date | Popularity

OWC Travel Services Complaints & Reviews

OWC Travel Services / Their free cruise was fake

Mi
Nov 16, 2014

People, be aware and don’t trust to the company OWC Travel Services. They promised to provide free cruise for my mother, but they asked to provide personal info and after that they simply started to steal money from her. Total rip off. Don’t give any info about yourself and don’t trust to their offers. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

OWC Travel Services / Don't believe them - they want money

Op
Aug 31, 2014

Don’t believe to the scammers from the company OWC Travel Services. They contacted my son and told him that he won the trip, after that they wanted to get the personal info and card number. My son refused, but they continued to call and send emails. This company only wants to rip customers off. So please, beware and share this info in order to warn other people.

OWC Travel Services / Unauthorized charges

Mi
Feb 16, 2014

I used the website of OWC Travel Services in order to make the policy cancellation. The agent asked my personal info, but after that they charged me for $800. No one contacted me before it. They did it without my notice and authentication. I was shocked and started to call them, but these ### refused to return money and hung up in the middle of the conversation. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.