Sort by: Date | Popularity

OTDC Complaints & Reviews

OTDC / Verification of an SMS

Re
Dec 29, 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC (+[protected]) on 29 December 2015 that my mobile has been awarded GBP 1, 000, 000.00 in the OTDCUK INTL mobile draws, to receive it they suggested me to send my name, age, number & address to Emale: [protected]@live.com. Now the my complain is that is this message fake or true? should I send my details to [protected]@live.com. or not? please inform me to the email: [protected]@yahoo.com Thanks.

OTDC - Louisiana / Scam email

Sh
May 14, 2013

Hello my name is Sheriny Chism. My address is 3147 Voss Dr. Baton Rouge, La, 70805. My phone number is [protected]. I am a African American female. I'm a single mother and I am a customer service rep. I need to know whether or not this is a scam because I am a hard working struggling single mother& I could sure use this money. Kindly reply back Sent from my iPhone On Dec 8, 2012, at 8:36 AM, "Ms. Paulina Omas"<[protected]@yahoo.com.hk> wrote: OTDC CORPORATE HEADQUARTER LONDON, KENMORE ROAD 41B PARK, WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE WF2 OXR, ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM REFERENCE NO...

OTDC / Verification of sms

Iz
Jul 10, 2012

dear sir i have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC that my mobile number has won gbp 1000, 000, 00 in the ongoing otdc 2012 intl mobile draws in UK. and they suggested me that for claim i should send my details to Dr Murray on Email: [protected]@live.com. now the my complain is that is this message fake or true? should i send my details to Dr Murray or not? pleases let me inform!

OTDC / receive a message

Gn
Jun 15, 2011

Dear sir, i had received a message to my mobile my mobile number is [protected] in 04-05-2011 from UK that i had win $400, 000 dollars and contact Dr.Alex at [protected]@live.com and he had send that reply to me that the person had visiting to india tommorrow to give prize money and told that in email that we have to pay Rs.19800 to him for airport charges. please tell that if it is true or not.please reply me my email id nani.[protected]@gmail.com.