Sort by: Date | Popularity

Original Keyless Complaints & Reviews

Original Keyless - Arizona, Prescott Valley / Didn't ship in-stock item for 73 days. Refuses to refund.

Or
OriginalKeylessSUCKS on Jul 2, 2013

Do not feed the trolls! I ordered an item that was listed as in-stock and original keyless did not ship it for 73 days in violation of the federal trade commission mail and telephone order rule. I had thought the order was canceled because original keyless failed to respond to three separate emails, including 2 requests to cancel the order due to the shipping delay. I refused to accept delivery of the package and as of 7/2/2013 original keyless has refused/failed to issue a refund even though they are in possession of the merchandise. If you have any correspondence with original keyless you...

Original Keyless - Arizona, Prescott Valley / Key FOBS

Tr
Truth be told59 on Apr 26, 2013

Ordered two remote key FOBS for a Hyundai XG350L. The company posts that the FOBs are "new-like new-excellent condition". NO way...false advertisement!!! One button did not light up or function with the trunk on one of the FOBs. The other FOB the unlock button did not light or function not to mention the gouge that was taken out of the trunk release button (note pic). I was charged $116.23 for the two FOBs when returning I was only refunded $74.99. I have asked for an accounting of the difference and only received an email that included a link to their web page rules of return. I still...

Original Keyless - Arizona, Prescott Valley / Wrong Key - Restocking Fee

Even though I confirmed the remote would work with my year/make/model vehicle before ordering, they send me a well-used remote that does not even look like the one's the 2010 vehicles come with. Close, but not identical. Needless to say it would not work. Even the car dealer technicians tried with their computer, they told me flat out it is the wrong remote for my vehicle. I send it back and Original Keyless credits my card back less 25% restocking, WTF? That is plain wrong, they sent me the wrong remote! I'll let the credit card company gorillas have a go at these guys next. Don't be fooled by "Original OEM" remote, likely you will get a used one.

Original Keyless - Arizona, Prescott Valley / You took my money where is my key fob.

I am writing this complaint to show how bad this company really is, and to give advice to others with the same problems. I should have read the reviews before ordering, is probbally what everyone who deals with this company will be saying. Here is the problem i had, and solved! I ordered a keyless entry for my girlfriends cavalier off their web site. Everything seemed legit. I got an email with a tracking # for my order, and my card was debited. A few weeks passed and i did not recive the keyless. I called them, and wrote several e-mails to them asking when i should recive it. After much...

Original Keyless - Arizona / Product Misrepresentation

Ordered a replacement remote. Selected an item from their listing. Item was listed as new/like new/excellent condition. The item arrived - it was dirty, cracked, heavily worn. Tried to obtain an exchange - must have been a mistake... Was emailed instructions to return for refund - ok - fine. Returned as instructed with my issues and seeking refund. They refunded 15% less than the purchase. Now they won't respond via email. Am I to assume it's ok to pay a re-storcking fee on a an item that was misrepresented to begin with - then include postage both ways. Terrible business practices.

Original Keyless / Scam and cheating

Va

I ordered two automobile locking remotes from OriginalKeyless. After two weeks of waiting, a call and two emails I thought I had been ripped off. After reading several reports on this site where the people eventually received their remotes I decided to wait a month. After 3 1/2 weeks both remotes and programming instructions arrived. I had entered the wrong vehicle model year on my order for one of them and it did not work. Original Keyless allowed me to return the incorrect remote and after another two weeks the replacement arrived. Original Keyless is VERY slow by today's standard, but the product was worth the wait.

Original Keyless - Alaska, Fairbanks / dishonest crooks

As many others have posted, these guys (Original Keyless) are crooks. Not only did I have the same problem reported by others, ordered product but then never shipped and non-responsive to emails, it gets much worse. Finally after a month, they shipped my product, but one was the incorrect model car. I had already filed a credit card charge dispute, so I sent them a check for half the original amount and returned the wrong product. Then AFTER they had cashed my check, they sent my letter to my credit card company and got the entire credit card payment reinstated!!! They ended getting paid triple their normal charge for one working remote. What dishonest thieves.

Original Keyless - Arizona, Prescott Valley / Terrible company

Va

I ordered 2 keyless entry remotes in the beginning of May and have not received this order 1 month later. I e-mailed company and received a similar canned response that others have received showing a signature confirmation # that was not listed on my original e-mailed shipping notice that was received 5 days after placing my order online. When I checked the provided tracking number online it shows “Electronic Shipping Info Received¬? for the date the company claims it was mailed, but there is no delivery confirmation listed. The USPS site even states below the tracking number given, ...