Sort by: Date | Popularity

Orange Crest Realty Complaints & Reviews

Orange Crest Realty - California, Riverside / breach of contract

Ro

I lend money to ron shade on 2007. I made two contracts each for two years term with 18% interst. But, stoped the monthly interst payment for first contract after 5 monts and second after 3 months. His secretary start to give excuse and false promise about late payments and after 2-3 months he(ron shade) filled chapter 7 bankrupcy. What i suppose to do, is there a chance to get my money back, or should i think Ron Shade burn my and others money by spending on him and his stinky criminal family. date 8-19-10 robert p.

Orange Crest Realty - California, Riverside / Reneged on interest payments and demand for investment $ back

Pb

My clilent (I am power of attorney for an elderly gentleman who invested in Orange Crest Realty) invested $20, 000 in this investment-scam-company. While Orange Crest did, at first, pay the promised dividends indicated in the promissory notes, they ceased paying after about 1-to-1 1/2 years. When my client both called and wrote to find out why the dividends stopped, there was never a response or a "Mr. Shade will call you back" message. Mr. Shade NEVER called back. My client then wrote to the company to return the investment money in full -- as per the contract signed at the beginning of the...