Sort by: Date | Popularity

Orange County Ear, Nose, Throat Complaints & Reviews

Orange County Ear, Nose, Throat - California, Laguna Hills / overcharge for 5 minutes service

Sa
Nov 06, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Orange County Ear, Nose & Throat clinic. Before I made the appointment, I asked them 2 times (by phone and at the clinic) how much for a Doctor appointment, but they would not tell me. The Doctor charged $250! Paul Sun, MD did not seem diligent about his work and diagnosis despite being an ear and throat specialist. I don't know what is my illness until now. But when I called my Insurance, the Insurance have my Doctor's report or what is my illness. Physicians should never withhold information from their patients. Overcharge by upcoding : 99204, 5 minute sessions being billed as 45 minutes session) $250 for 5 minute appointment! Big SCAM!

Orange County Ear, Nose, Throat - California, Laguna Hills / Lack of disclosure or disinformation

Sa
Oct 29, 2014

Before I made the appointment, I asked them by phone how much for a Doctor appointment, but they would not tell me. They said if I come for a "specialist Doctor " the rate will be higher than a regular Doctor. When I come to the Dr's office, I asked again the cost of the appointment. They only said they will contact my insurance and still did not provide any information. The service I got was inadequate and I am disappointed that I was billed what I feel is an excessive amount that was not disclosed clearly or misrepresented. The office refused to provide me any estimate of the costs in...