Sort by: Date | Popularity

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick Complaints & Reviews

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick - New Jersey, East Brunswick / Unethical/unprofessional sales and service

Da

May 19, 2010 I purchase a 2009 CPO Acura from this location. The next morning, I find a big burned hole on the driver side floor mat that was conveniently covered by the " we take pride in your car" plastic sheet that they supposedly use to protect the floor mats after services or in new cars, and so I call back to report the problem and few other minor stuff that I was promised to have fixed during the sale. I am assured of having the mats replaced in my next visit. As I live an hour away I try to call back and schedule an appointment. It took me about a month to get in touch with the salesperson for...

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick - New Jersey, East Brunswick / Unethical Salesmanship

Sm

I am registering a complaint regarding the unethical salesmanship of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick, New Jersey. In August, I relocated from a small southern town to New Jersey. I was thinking about turning in my leased Acura and purchasing another because I knew that driving in this area would exceed the mileage limitations of my current lease. I began communicating on-line with an internet specialist, Stewart, about my thoughts of turning in the leased car and purchasing another. He invited me in to view and test drive the new cars. My leased car is top of the line, i.e., a 2005 Acura...

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick - New Jersey / LoJack fraud

Cl

I leased an Acura TL three years ago and was talked into buying a LoJoack detection package for a ridiculous amount of money that was tacked on to my monthly lease price. I was told that the expense was worth it because I would have it forever, no matter what car I owned in the future. Now that I'm ready to lease another car, I find out that the LoJack stays with the car it was installed in FOREVER. I am no dummy, with two postgraduate degrees from Columbia University, and I did not find it necessary to read the fine print back then. Now I know better than to believe ANYTHING I am told at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick!