Sort by: Date | Popularity

onlinelidocaine.com Complaints & Reviews

onlinelidocaine.com / Seller fools customers and impossible to reach him

Ar
Oct 12, 2014

I can’t reach the seller and no idea where my order is. I ordered from the company www.onlinelidocaine.com couple of weeks ago, and everything seemed to be good. I got the confirmation info and the seller promised to provide all updates about my purchase. After that nothing. I tried to reach them, but all my emails were returned back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

onlinelidocaine.com / I haven't received full order

Go
Sep 06, 2014

My friend advised me the website www.onlinelidocaine.com. I decided to try it and ordered some medicine from them, but it was really horrible, ‘coz they didn’t provide full order. I got only 3 items, but I ordered 7. I sent emails and left messages, but the seller simply avoided me and no idea how to reach these ###. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

onlinelidocaine.com / Seller is thief and doesn't provide orders

Te
Sep 03, 2014

Please, be careful if you order from the website www.onlinelidocaine.com. I ordered medicine from them, but they started to steal money from my card. I provided card number and they took money for the order. After that they simply started to take money from me. I sent them emails and messages, but these jerks ignored my requests. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.