Sort by: Date | Popularity

Onlinebiowc.com Complaints & Reviews

Onlinebiowc.com / complaint

Sh
Apr 09, 2019

My credit card has been debitted twice by the 'company' - the second amount is r1537, 51! I have no idea who they are. It is reflected as follows : Onlinebioc.com Currency Code AUD Foreign amount 145, 51GBR R1537, 51 The date of the entry is 22/23 March 2019... I believe this has happened to a number of people. Obviously I would like to receive a refund. Kind regards Shirley Gould

Onlinebiowc.com / active+ skin care

Je
Nov 17, 2017

Hi, I am at my wits end. This company continues to send me products and I have called them 3 times to cancel, each time I am assured I will no longer receive or be charged for the products however each month I receive another product and charge for them, . I have even gone to the trouble of cancelling my Visa card and getting a replacement card and still as of yesterday been charged again. This is clearly an unauthorised charge because they no longer have the current card on their records but it has shown up on my bank statement. What do I need to do to stop this? My latest order which arrived...

Onlinebiowc.com / unauthorised debit card charges

Re
Nov 16, 2017

I responded to a Facebook advert for a product costing R70, 38 I have never received any emails or confirmation of this transaction to my email address [protected]@gmail.com. I have since been debited with R1455.30 on 28.10.2017 and again with R1524.32 on 07.11.2017. The charges are coming from Onlinebiowc.com I have tried to email their support at [protected]@enraprtvfb.com but to no avail. The email address does not seem to exist. Please help as I will have to cancel my card if I get no response from them.

Onlinebiowc.com / onlinebiowc.com

Fr
Nov 16, 2017

On 6 November 2017 at 9.26 pm I received an sms saying R1452.57 was paid to ONLINEBIOWC.COM from my credit card account. I know NOTHING about this. The one and only time I bought something was on the 21 October for R69.80 and I cannot even remember what this was for. I reported this to my bank but they say I need to deal with the company who obviously has my credit card details. The account holder is JH Burgoyne (email [protected]@gmail.com). Please look into this matter urgently.