Sort by: Date | Popularity

Online Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

Online Pharmacy / Unwanted phone calls

Je
Nov 23, 2011

I receive calls approximately 2x per week for someone named "Neil" from a company named "Online Pharmacy." Everytime they call I kindly ask who they're calling for, what this is regarding and the name of the company - everyone who calls has a thick accent (I'm not sure but it sounds Indian or Middle Eastern) and when I remind them that this is not Neil's number and I've asked to have this phone number removed from the call list, I'm hung up on. I don't know how to make this stop but there must be some way to prevent them from calling my phone number.

Online Pharmacy - Hawaii, Waipahu / charged on credit card and did not receive item

Ki

To whom it may concern, I have two charges on my statement, I was notified by my local bank, The charges done on the 20th of august came from a company called Online Pharmacy (800)215488. in the amounts of 144.95 and 16, 00. coming from Panama according to Bank of Hawaii. I did not receive any merchandise for those amounts. I am in closing asking this company to refund myself in a cashiers check/company check being that It left me no choice but to have my account closed. Due to possible unauthorized use of my account, there were also reocurring charges in the amount of$60.00 applied on to thi...

Online Pharmacy / No delivery, no contact possible!

Jo

I ordered medicine from an online pharmacy about a year ago. When they called me for a refill, I told them I was not interested. I am called 3 or 4 times a day from different people who speak broken English trying to get me to buy more medicine. They don't take no for an answer and they keep calling me over an over again. This is a business line so it has to be answered. This has been going on for over 8 months now and since they are a foreign company I don't know where they are.