Sort by: Date | Popularity

Olympic Pools Complaints & Reviews

Olympic Pools - Pennsylvania, Whitehall / Aboveground pool

Ds
DS

Beware! We purchased an above ground pool in April of 08. We were told at the time of sale that the pool would be installed before the end of May. We have had nothing but trouble from the installer and no help from the rude sales people and manager. We've placed numerous calls and have been given the run around as to when the pool would be installed. When they were taking my money, nothing was too much for Olympic Pools. Every date we were given for installation from "Larry", he never showed. It was one excuse after another, he was telling Olympic Pool one thing and us another. Olympic Pool...

Olympic Pools - Pennsylvania, WilkesBarre / Would not set the pool up.

I bought an above ground pool. Told the salesman about a creek running through my back yard. He said there would be no problem. The pool was delivered and the set up man came 1 month later only to tell me they could not cross the creek. When I discussed this with management they lied and said a creek was never discussed. The parts have been laying in my back yard now for 3 years. I am out $5000.00.