Sort by: Date | Popularity

Old spice Complaints & Reviews

Old spice / Bodywash changing scent, but not name.

Va

Okay people. Tell me if this makes sense. I go out to buy my bodywash. oh hey! it's an a new bottle. alright, it has the same name of my good old bodywash that ive always used. i buy it, get home, open it up to put it on. sniff sniff. wait a minute, this smells like garbage. *checks bottle* "Old Spice - Glacial Falls, Now in a new scent!" now people. old spice not only stopped making a really great smelling bodywash in favor of a horrible rank fruity smelling one, but they tricked me into buying it by calling it the same name. are they that unoriginal to the point where they can't...

Old spice / You shouldn't have to clean your shower out from the product that just got yourself clean!

Va

After I used this product twice in my shower, I noticed how the blue soap just went everywhere in my shower and was hard to clean off the tiles, shower curtain, etc. and the dyes they are using are very hard to clean off tile grout, etc. This is the messiest liquid soap product I have ever seen! You shouldn't have to clean your shower out from the product that just got yourself clean!