Sort by: Date | Popularity

OBAC Educational Services Complaints & Reviews

OBAC Educational Services / Misleading Ads

R5
Apr 29, 2011

Found out material they are selling can be found for free elswhere. When I told them I wanted a refund they said to send material back and 7 or so days later they would refund the money. That was over a month ago. I have heard all different manner of excuses but no supervisor is ever available and never do they return messages. The customer service is terrible and further investigation into their company revealed hundreds of dissatisfied customers. Do not under any circumstance give them your credit card number!!!

OBAC Educational Services - Texas, Houston / Rip Off

Gl

Hi I was looking for employment with the United States Postal Services (USPS). So, I had contacted OBAC Educational Services (or so they claimed to be) and they had said I was required to take a test to be able to get a job with USPS. They talked me into giving them my debit card info for the total amount of $129.00, which they said was the cost for their providing the test. Then they had given me a website to check for the availability of the test. I had checked that website frequently because I desperately needed the job only to find out that the website stopped existing. The toll free...

OBAC Educational Services - California, Hesperia / FALSE ADVERTISING

Gu

I applied for a postal job and OAC educational services charged me $29.50 for educational services material. this is free from the postal service.I found out about this in about 5 minutes after placing the order.I tried to contact them and the E mail they provided bounced back and no one answers the phone they have on there web site.