Sort by: Date | Popularity

OAN Services Inc Complaints & Reviews

OAN Services Inc / Wrongfull Billing by OAN Service Inc

Ja

This is a likely story after reading so many complain, I have realised that I am not the only one who has been billed by this company throught their phone comany. We subscribe to AT&T home phone service and received additional billing of 16.07 this billing cycle. First we were confused that what service it is as we never ordered or placed a order for any additional service to our phone, we even do not have a caller ID as we hardly can afford the main phone line. Once I went on Internet and searched about this company that they have been doing this to so many people for so long and our Government can not fined them or shut the company off.

OAN Services Inc - California, Murrieta / Fradulent &Hosting& Charges

Je

I can't believe this so called business is still at it. I had a charge on my Verizon bill last year for a long distance charge that I never placed. THIS time it's a charge of $7.95 for "Bronze Web Hosting". Another number listed on my bill to contact OAN is 1-800-892-8424. The bill says "this is a new service provider this month" and the billing is on behalf of adigitalvillage.com. I immediately called the first number listed and the woman said that I had signed up for this service (she had no idea what it was) on 3/27/08 and that it was from my email address. She also had my name...