Sort by: Date | Popularity

NuvaLift Complaints & Reviews

NuvaLift - California, San Diego / Stolen money

Ne
Jul 20, 2016

I have subscribed for a free trial and ordered a product from NuvaLift and did not like it at all. So I contacted NuvaLift customer service and asked them to cancel my subscription. They promised to do that. But several days ago I noticed a charge on my card ($38) and found out that NuvaLift never cancelled my account! They do not reply and I have no idea how to get my money back!

NuvaLift - California, San Diego / This company is a scam!

Lu
Jun 22, 2016

I used to order something from NuvaLift and cancelled my subscription several months ago. It was very difficult to cancel and they gave me a run around and I was happy when it was finally over. But recently I noticed a charge on my card and I immediately called my bank to see who was stealing my money. I found out that it was this NuvaLift and when I contacted them I was told that my membership was never cancelled!!! I'm so angry and I guess the only way is to cancel my card and make a new one.

NuvaLift / Deceptive practices

De
Mar 31, 2015

In March 2015, my wife ordered a sample of the NuvaLift product, paying for the shipping costs. By the end of March, another shipment from NuvaLift arrived for a 30-day supply. We had not requested this. A phone call had NuvaLift happily cancelling the account but refusing to refund the $84.87 credit card charge. They fell back on the claim that the purchase rules had all been adequately explained beforehand. This company uses very deceptive methods. Their profit has to all come from each customer's first shipment of a full 30-day supply after which I'm sure most accounts are closed or their bills ignored.

NuvaLift / Scam- they take large sum for the sample and didn't inform you about it

Xn
Jan 23, 2015

I was scammed by the company Nuvalift. I paid $3.99 for the delivery only, but after that I waited for the order, which hasn’t been delivered. I tried to reach the rep, but all contact info turned to be fake. As well as they charged me for $90.89. WTF? I can’t reach these ###, but I want my money back. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.