Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nutri Blvd Complaints & Reviews

Nutri Blvd - Florida, Miami / Charging unarthorized

St

If you order the sample to try it you have 14 days and they start sending it and charging your account $87.97 the scam is in the bag when they send the regular shipment they do not include a bill and when you get charged the phone number you can call to cancel is not available any longer. Here is the incorrect phone number 888-220-6284 which showed on my bank statement and when I called to cancel it says this number is no longer availabe and they have you for your money ...Thank Stacey

Nutri Blvd - Florida, Miami / charges for RezV & antioxidants

ordered a free trial of RezV resveratrol with acai and pomegranate...a separate container of super antioxidants also came..today i found $87.00 charged to my account without authorization for more product...i started to look for them online when i saw the other complaints... thank you for your help with this matter...kit [email protected]

Nutri Blvd / Unauthorized charges

Me

Nutri blvd BEWARE OF THIS CO. It will tell you uou only pay for shipping and can cancel product is rezv (made me sick ) tried to cancel they never answer there phone 10 days later you have more shipped and your credit card is charged $87.00 when you dispute it they say you signed terms, totally a lie.I KNOW there are more of you out there that have been coned. I would like to some how let Barbara Walters about this co. since she promoted this product.Can someone please stop this rip off co.

Nutri Blvd - Florida / trial period and they mail and charge credit card

Ca

I tried this rezv on a trial for shipping only (made me sick ) and in 10 days they sent another supply charging my credit card 87.00 I called sent it back called my credit card and they r saying that I knew I had agreed to this.hello this is the biggest con they tell you trial and ship it out and wont refund for that month they make 10o dollars. I called tonite they would not talk to me. I am still disputing it co. should be put out of business.I will never order any trial from internet again. Please come forward i know there has to be alot more complaints.