Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nueology Complaints & Reviews

Nueology - California, San Diego / Never received order

Ma
Sep 02, 2016

I've purchase some products from Nueology company and never received my order. Nueology does not reply and I can't get in contact with these guys. I want to know why does it taking so long (order was placed in May). I want to cancel my order and get my money back and I need them to contact me as soon as possible. People, stay far away from this fraudulent website, they will take your money and never ship you anything. Too bad I did not read the reviews otherwise I would never order from them!

Nueology - California, San Diego / Stay away!

Li
Jan 21, 2016

My sister ordered a sample of a cream from Nueology. It was delivered 10 days later. One week later my sister received a call from her bank and was told that Nueology took $200 from her card. She only ordered one cream. She argued with them for at least an hour and they finally offered her 50% refund. Later they called back and said they would refund 75%. It actually sounded too good to be truth. In the end they've started to ignore our calls and messages and never returned the money. Sister cancelled her card and made a new one. This is a complete money grab. Stay away!