Sort by: Date | Popularity

nudesign.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

nudesign.co.uk - England, Greater Manchester, Manchester / Lack of communication and slow delivery

Ji
Mar 31, 2014

I bought coffee table from www.nudesign.co.uk. I placed the order in September, but now is December and I hadn’t received it. I sent multiple emails and tried to call, but each time the seller provided me stupid excuses and fake promises. Now they start to ignore me and mu emails. I asked to return money, but they haven’t responded. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

nudesign.co.uk - England, Greater Manchester, Manchester / Unable to find seller and return money

Po
Mar 13, 2014

I bought coffee table from the website www.nudesign.co.uk. The seller charged me within several minutes, but I waited for my order over a month. After that I cancelled the order and sent several emails to the seller in order to get any confirmation and refund finally. But the seller kept silence and I was desperate. Please, if someone knows what to do or how to find this liar, contact me or post comments.