Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nubodi Colon Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Nubodi Colon Cleanse - Nevada, North Las Vegas / Unauthorized debit transaction

Jo

After a barrage of email I decided to try the "colon cleanse" for a 14 day "free" trial. Before I received the free trial I was charged not only for the $3.98 shipping on the free trial, but an additional $90 for a 31 day automatically shipped supply. I didn't even have the chance to cancel the automatic shipment because I never received the first. Lesson here is always read the "terms" and if it's an unfamiliar company check with a site like this to see if complaints have been lodged. The company representative says they will refund the money to my card if I return the...

Nubodi Colon Cleanse - Florida, Port Charlotte / Unauthorized charges!

Vi

I know this is my own fault for falling into the trap of "try this". It took much longer to receive than they said and I called and canceled it the day I received it. In the packaging is where it said I would be charged $89.31 monthly. So, I canceled this on 3/19/08 and received a cancellation number and today, 3/22/08 when I checked my online banking, I have been charged $89.31 on 3/21/08 for this product. Which was already canceled. Of course, their offices are closed today, so we will see what Monday brings!! I guess I learned my lesson the hard way once again!!