Sort by: Date | Popularity

Novelty Id Factory Complaints & Reviews

Novelty Id Factory / Total ripoff website

Ph

I just want to say that I wish I had found you guys sooner. I can confirm the credibility of the complaint about www.noveltyidfactory.com. I see that some one else has already posted a complaint about that. I can attest to the fact that I had the same experience and that www.noveltyidfactory.com is a total ripoff website. They will take your money and not give you anything in return. I hope others will read this and not waste their money on that site.

Novelty Id Factory / Take your money and run away

Va

This complaint is posted to advise other unsuspecting customers of the fraudulent practices of the business, namely Novelty ID Factory. Their website address Noveltyidfactory.com is operating strictly to obtain monies for non-governmental issued identification cards without delivery of product to the consumer. I placed an order with this business, completed payment, and was promptly responded to by the business, telling me they would take care of my order, having it shipped out immediately. Needless to say, upon non-receipt of the product quite some time past my purchase date, I contacted them...