Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nova Medical Center Complaints & Reviews

Nova Medical Center - Texas, Houston / Jason Willis

Ge
May 03, 2014

Has anyone interviewed with Jason Willis? I had a Skype interview with him early this week. I waited for 3 hours and he never called. Then when I called back they advised me that he called me via Skype and cell and I did not answer. Jason lied. I had no miss call from him on my cell or Skype. They reschedule the interview for the next day. The next day he called 45 minutes late! My interview with Jason went real bad. I was surprised because prior on interviewing with Jason, I interviewed with Sara, Damica and Chad and all of them were very nice and professional. Jason is completely different...

Nova Medical Center / Scamming company and fake interview

Ri
May 02, 2014

I applied for the job in Nova Medical Center. I was interviewed through Yahoo messenger and the agent informed me that I received the job. After that they promised to send me laptop and some materials for the job. I waited couple of weeks, but nothing arrived. I sent several emails to the agent, but no response. I think that they are scammers, and now I’m afraid how they would use my personal info. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?