Sort by: Date | Popularity

Not Sure Complaints & Reviews

Not Sure / google wallet

Ci
Feb 4, 2018

I don't know at the moment exactly who did it yet but my bank is investigating it but money was TRANSFERRED out of my account that I couldn't afford. $250 is a lot of money to a disabled widow. My bank said they could track this back and they would prosecute to the full extent of the law and someone would be going to prison. It is a state and federal offense. In the mean time I can't buy food or pay any bills. Thank you Google Wallet for screwing up my poor white woman's life. Hope and pray they don't pull my water meter and I don't have any water you [censor] of the earth, oxygen thieves! I want my money back NOW!

Not Sure / scam

Wi
Jan 21, 2011

robert mueller iii executive director fbi federal bureau of investigation washington dc. email: [email protected] phone number: 1-206-984-0470 re: federal bureau of investigation seeking to wiretap the internet we the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) washington, dc in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the united states of america have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network, that you are presently having a transaction going on with the central bank of nigeria (cbn) in regards to your over-due contract payment...