Sort by: Date | Popularity

No No by Radiancy Complaints & Reviews

No No by Radiancy - Kansas, Wichita / doesn't work

Pa
Apr 26, 2013

It does not work . I've been using this 3 times a week for almost 90 days now on my face. Instead of my hair getting finer and less of it, I'm getting more and now some of my hairs are black and tougher, almost like whiskers. Never had them before and the first two ingredients of the moisturizing cream that came with it is water and alcohol which dries your skin out and the no no makes my skin dry

No No by Radiancy / Return practices

Fr
Apr 19, 2012

I called after trying NO NO for a month. I told the guy that I did not like the product and wanted to return it. He told me other ways that I could use it. I told him that it was cutting my chin and I just wanted to return it. He told me that he had to email me a return label and gave me a return # that I had to include. He also told me that they would not charge me my third payment, since I called & informed them that I was returning it. He never did send me the return label that I needed, so a week later I called and asked for the address, so that I did not have to wait on them. Again the...

No No by Radiancy / nono hair removal system

In
Feb 28, 2012

NONO IS NOT WORTH IT!!! The product doesn’t work as well as advertised – I used it for the 60 days trial, 3 times a week; it takes forever to burn the hair, takes me over 2 hours to do both legs and bikini area. And even using the buffer afterwards there would still remain stubs, a lot of them. But my BIGGEST COMPLAINT is because I had problems when I bought the Thermicon refills. After about 30 days of using the no!no! 8800 I needed new Thermicons, so I bought the refill kit on-line, and my card was charged TWICE for it! Since January 11th I’ve been trying to get my money...

No No by Radiancy / Rip off

Di
Oct 01, 2011

I ordered one of these and had buyers remorse. Called the company back 30 minutes later and was told I could not cancel the order. When the box arrived, I refused it with the carrier. No the company claims they never received it back. Now I am being charged $280+ dollars for nothing! Even their proof of delivery says UPS and USPS delivery. They are horrible to deal with. Shaving is much cheaper!!!