Sort by: Date | Popularity

Niwali Complaints & Reviews

Niwali / Charged $69.95 for &free& trial of product

Vh
May 20, 2014

After filling out an online survey for Kohl's, I was given 3 products to chose from for filling out the survey, and was only asked to pay for shipping. I chose an oil from Niwali thinking this was indeed a free offer. After 14 days I received an email alerting me to a charge for $69.95. I had to pay for the shipping so that's how they got my credit card number. When I called, the rep said that this had been a 14-day trial, which was a surprise to me as well as the exorbitant price for the small bottle I received. They said they would refund it but I would have to pay again for...

Niwali / Asked for refund but never got it

Da
Dec 15, 2013

I ordered the product from the company Niwali. After I received it, I understood that I couldn’t use this production, because it contained gelatin. I contacted the customer services and told everything to a man and asked for refund. They told me that they can return only half of the sum. I agreed and sent the order back, but I still haven’t received anything from them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you write comments about your situation, please?