Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nimbuzz Complaints & Reviews

Nimbuzz / Stylo ids blocked without any reason

Ja
Aug 01, 2015

I bought my nimbuzz id ~.мя۰sтocкмeл[email protected] from old user of nimbuzz. But nimbuzz support blocked my id without any reason. I am using this id since 6 months but from two days its show invalid username or id.. I tried forgot pasword link, but its shows that "we didn't find a user with the nimbuzz id you provided" there is no wonder if nimbuzz support will start earn money from these blocked ids.

Nimbuzz / Recharge problem

Ru
Feb 26, 2015

just now i recharged my nimbuzzout for 20$ but after 5 minutes it was disappeared and it became zero balance what happened i dont know please help me i need help, what happened to my 20$ its urgent please help me as soon as possible, i need to talk to your customer care, whats going on, i didnt make call but my balance 20$ got disappeared, please help me urgent, i need my money back, i want to contact you in phone call, my nimbuzz user id is rueben888, my phone num is +[protected], below i have typed my payment of 20$ receipt ; Nimbuzz Netherlands B.V. Koningskade 40, 2596 AA, The...

Nimbuzz / My Nimbuzz Acounts sweet_boy_chn & mr.love_doctor was hacked by sandy.[protected]@nimbuzz.com

Ih
Aug 03, 2013

Hi Nimbuzz, My Nimbuzz account sweet_boy_chn and mr.love_doctor was hacked by sandy.[protected]@nimbuzz.com I was chatting as usual in my Nimbuzz two days back for about 15 minutes. Suddenly I was logged out forcibly by sandy.[protected]@nimbuzz.com. but i did not suspect him the next day i created another account mr.love_doctor the next day morning also he hacked my account the only suspect was sandy.[protected]@nimbuzz.com I was not able to login back to the account also I was not able reset my password by using reset password feature. I tried several times but I did not receive...