Sort by: Date | Popularity

NHL GameCenter LIVE Complaints & Reviews

NHL GameCenter LIVE / Tech support

Er
Dec 23, 2015

I purchased a season of gamecenter live but have been unable to log in. When I contact tech support they tell me I do not have an active account and I will need to contact billing. I contact billing and they tell me I do have an active account and I should ask to speak to a supervisor at tech support. I sent the supervisor a copy of my receipt and he told me that the account is not active and he is not authorized to activate it. He told me to contact billing. They will not talk to each other. I have been doing this dance for over 3 months now and have not resolved the issue. Of course my check has been cashed.

NHL GameCenter LIVE / Faulty product problem

Ca
Oct 07, 2011

When I select the game I want to watch a replay of, I can already see who has won the game because the winning team is highlighted blue. I have turned the scores off, so I cannot see the score, but I already know the winner of the game so what is the point watching. Both the team names appear grey on the select game button, but when you hover over the game prior to clicking, the winning team lights up blue. I'd like this fixed ASAP or will want my money back.