Sort by: Date | Popularity

nflsalesjersey.com Complaints & Reviews

nflsalesjersey.com / Do not buy from NFLSalesJersey!

Ch
Mar 09, 2016

I made an order in early January and bought four jerseys from NFLSalesJersey online store. Few weeks passed and my order status hadn't changed, so I contacted their customer service and asked what was going on. But unfortunately I received no reply. Then I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute. I still had no shipping confirmation and o tracking number. When I finally received my package I was very disappointed because my jerseys were fake and one was damaged. I took the jerseys to a friend of mine who specializes in licensed sports apparel, and he pointed out several...

nflsalesjersey.com / Ridiculous company

De
Feb 19, 2016

I purchased three jersey's from NFLSalesJersey in early January. They sent me a confirmation email, but I never received my tracking number. So I sent them multiple messages inquiring about my tracking number. They answered only once and I was told to be patient. They promised I'll get it in few days, well, received nothing yet. I also left comments on their Facebook page, but nothing again. Then I left a negative review and they just blocked me! I'm so disgusted with this company, their customer service is beyond ridiculous! I'll never order anything again from this website! Better save your money and shop elsewhere.