Sort by: Date | Popularity

NET4INDIA Complaints & Reviews

NET4INDIA / Poor service and fraud

Al
Nov 05, 2013

I have made order on 30th sepetmber and till date there is no response from the team of Nt 4india, there toll free no. comes always busy and team is so professional not able to to pick calls as they know they are faulty, i have made so many calls than they say work is yet not started and when i ask fro refund than they say that your 70% work is complete and i never seen the work as yet and don't know who hell designer is working on my website. Highly pathetic service and unprofessional people i seen on net4india it seems all looser from all fraud engineer college are crowded at one place called NETINDIA. Help to stop such frauds by this company.

NET4INDIA / WORST SUPPORT

Ra
Jul 03, 2013

TODAY 03/07/2013 I AM NOT GETTING MY MAIL.I CALLED TOLLFREE [protected] BUT I GOT ANSWER NUMBER BUSY.. HOPE THIS IS THE FIRST TOLL FREE ANSWERED AS "NUMBER BUSY"... WORST SUPPORT.. AGAIN I CALLED THEIR CHENNAI BRANCH RING WAS GOING NO ONE PICK THE CALL.. I DONT KNOW HOW THEY MEASURES THEIR SUPPORT.. UNDER WHICH ESCALATION MATRIX THEY ARE WORKING... IF THERE IS PROBLWM THEY SHOULD INFORM... TODAY WE FACED WORST EXPERIENCE..