Sort by: Date | Popularity

Net Orbix Pvt. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Net Orbix Pvt. Ltd. / i condemn the unethical behaviour of mr. satyajit betal who is the owner of net orbix company.

Ap
Jan 20, 2017

I truly believed that the company is registered under the Ministry of corporate Affairs of India and so I have paid 10500 rupees to net orbix Pvt. Ltd company on the 29th of November, 2016 for Data Entry Job. I paid to the Owner- Mr.Satyajit Betal of Net Orbix company which is registered under the ministry of Corporate affairs of India, through the Axis Bank. He has account in the Axis Bank. His Account Number - [protected] IFSC CODE - UTIB0002052. After receiving the money he registered me and then he shut down his Website: www.netorbix.com and the supportive email addre...

Net Orbix Pvt. Ltd. / Data entry work

Su
Jan 06, 2017

I have paid 10500 rupees for net orbix. Account Holder's Name - Satyajit Betal Account Number - [protected] IFSC CODE - UTIB0002052 now, they are not responding for [protected]@netorbix.com mail. what to do now. i have searched in internet about that company before paying money.. there is no negative remark on that day. now, the website also not found. what to do now? i want my money back.. please refund my amount and take action on that fraud company

Net Orbix Pvt. Ltd. / Data entry job

Ss
Jan 05, 2017

My name is Shubham Singh.I have Paid Rs.24, 500 as a deposit money for plan.The day i had paid money from next day there website netorbix.com goes down and their mail id support.netorbix.com is not reachable.They have shown that they are member of Ministry of Corporate affairs since 2005 and posted their logo on their website. So i trusted them and paid the money.Now i have no where to go . Please guide me in this regard if you have any idea because i have also raised complain in MCA website but they are also not replying.