Sort by: Date | Popularity

ncs law group Complaints & Reviews

ncs law group / They started to threaten me

Ro
Dec 10, 2014

I started to get threatening emails and letter from the company NCS Law Group. I was really shocked that they started to send such letters to me, ‘coz we agreed that I would return money back, but I would pay small sums each month and the rep agreed about it. I tried to speak with the rep from this company, but it was really useless. He refused to listen to me and hung up in the middle of conversation. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

ncs law group / They threatened me

Sl
Nov 22, 2014

I started to get phone calls from the company NCS Law Group. They called me and threatened. They told me that tomorrow the sheriff and police would come after me, ‘coz I haven’t returned the loan. I paid money for this loan every month and there weren’t any problems. I was shocked and didn’t know how to react. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

ncs law group - Georgia, Mableton / scam

Ly
Nov 22, 2013

I have constantly received e-mails from these people saying they need my address to send a court order but I do not give my address instead I tell them to tell me who I owe and how much . I never get a reply and in a few months I will get another threat from these people via the same e-mail they sent before. I want this stopped!!!