Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nature's Acai Complaints & Reviews

Nature's Acai - California / Unautherized Charges

Wi

I have been charged for this product twice without my authorization. The first charge of $4.99 was authorized and the next two for $79.96 and $29.95 were NOT authorized.

Nature's Acai - New York, New York / Many extra charges

Ke

I ordered the trial bottle of acai for $4.95. I was very careful to read the fine print and not check any other offer when I paid online. My credit card was charged $79.96 for that bottle, $85.91 for the next one (which I haven't received nor want), $29.95 for access to some website and another $2.95 for who-knows-what. I called the company several times and waited on hold for 20-30 minutes every time. I finally went online and they have a home page just for extra charges on credit cards. I called and got all but the $79.96 refunded. They wouldn't budge on that charge. What a scam!

Nature's Acai - Indiana / Customer Service

Im

After reading of the complaints here, I called the customer service(less) department since I had been charged for the trial product and had not received it. I called to cancel to make sure my card was not charged the $79.96 as others had been. After waiting for 30 minutes on hold, I got a person who spoke broken English telling me that due to the volume of calls, they would take my name and number and someone would return my call within 24 - 48 hours. Surprise! No one did. I also went to the complaint site www.naturesacai.com and stated that I wanted an future shipments canceled and that I wa...

Nature's Acai - California / 14 day free trial scam

Lu

NATURE'S ACAI IS A SCAM!!! 14 days really is only 4!!! It took them 10 days of the 14 day free trial for me to receive the product even though it also took them 6 days to charge my account. They claim they will ship the product 24 hours within the time you place the order. Instead they waited 6 days AFTER I placed the order to charge my account. So, you mean to tell me that they shipped the product prior to me paying for the postage? How does this make sense? When I called to cancel the "membership" they said I was already 3 days past the 14 day free trial...to simplify: Feb 3rd: placed order...