Sort by: Date | Popularity

national service corporation Complaints & Reviews

national service corporation - Virginia / Scam Missrepresentation riippoff

Ki
kimgen74 on Sep 8, 2012

Well I got to say How does this people have an A Ratting ON BBB. How Reputable companies like MasterCard Enable them to do "bussiness". They lie, misrepresent, harrasse, got complains all over the intenet and still in business. I wont even waste may time explainin my current situation just google them and or Magazine in out of Virginia and see the long history of Fradulent businnes practices

national service corporation / Did not make order for magazines

De
debrai.coleman104 on May 21, 2011

I recieved this statement in the mail from Luebke Baker & Assoc, Inc. asking for payment of $229.32 for magazines that I didn't order. Somehow they got my checking account and tried drafting my account. Now those transactions caused havoc with my account. It has attempted several times causing all other bills to overdraft the account. It states on the statement to pay using your checking acct., savings acct., or credit card by calling toll free at 1-888-462-7416 or use Western Union Quick Collect "LuebkeGA". I only tried the toll free number only to get a busy signal. Ask for Ms. Albano, Please help me with this transaction. My name is Debra Coleman Acct#SW152746 and tracking#192781-6

national service corporation - Virginia / Scam????

Au
Auta on Apr 29, 2011

I got a call from a representative of this company who was talking fast about alot of things i can barely remeber. I got sucked in and was made to understand that it will be a one time payment. However, they have been taking money from my account every month and i have tried to cancel but no success. They say they have a recording of my voice committing to the subscription, but i am havin financial problems and cant afford to keep up with this so i had to close my account. Now they are calling me to pay for bills i cant afford. They also promised a diamond watch that never came. What should i do?