Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Prize Register Complaints & Reviews

National Prize Register - California, Bayside / Win money

Jo
Aug 11, 2016

National Prize Register Accounts Receivable Division, 212-35 42nd Avenue#610704, Bayside, NY. 11361 You are in danger of losing $1, 800, 000.00. deadline August 17, 2016. We did not receive the $19.95 for processing fees and your Authorization delivery of the Entrant Procedure Directives, , say what?? What a scam!! I hope this will help stop them.

National Prize Register / Pending Award Payments

Re
Jan 15, 2016

This company keeps sending me letters stating I've won 1, 800, 000.00 guaranteed to me by priority identification no.1061765614 We simply cannot deliver the cash and awards prize directives to me for the 1, 800, 000.00 without the required report and release fee of $19.95 I must hurry and sign and date the bottom part of this notice with my 19.95 before January 20, 2016 to the NPR or I forfeit the prize and someone else will be named instead.

National Prize Register - Florida, Miami / Fraud

Ch
Jun 14, 2015

The national prize register sent me an official looking letter claiming I won 1, 800, 000 in cash and prize's and wanted me to send them $19.95 to receive my cash/prize.I truly believe it's a fraud so please stop this company or what ever they are before some trusting honest nieve person gets taken for their hard earned money!..

National Prize Register - England, Greater Manchester, blackburn / Prize letter

Pa

Is this a true compeny as thay are asking me to phone them at a £1. 50 per min on the phone at that rate i need help over this can you trace them down and deal wih them