Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Consumer Center Complaints & Reviews

National Consumer Center / survey reward gift card

Ch
Mar 27, 2019

I filled out an online survey on surveysandpromotionsusa.com this morning. They told me I would get a $1000 Walmart giftcard when I completed the survey. But they kept directing me to more and more surveys and I never got confirmation that they would send me the gift card they promised. If anyone has had experience dealing with them, please advise. You can reach me at [protected]. Is there anything I can do to get them to send me the giftcard I won?

National Consumer Center / not getting my rewards card for completing the silver offer

Li
Aug 17, 2018

Last night I completed the silver offer for a $1000 Wal Mart card. The offer was 3freescores, and I paid with my debit card. the money was taken off of my debit card immediately. When I went back to claim my card after completing the offer, I was notified that there was no record of me completing the offer, to try again. ARE YOU SERIOUS? throw away more money that you can claim I didn't pay. Then I get an email from "rewards support". Thinking you were trying to do the right thing and fix this I happily opened the email, only to find another link to the same trap. I would appreciate you...