Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyTrialSupport.com Complaints & Reviews

MyTrialSupport.com - Florida, Boca Raton / CANT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE TO CANCEL MY ORDER

Le

I CANT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE EITHER BY PHONE OR BY EMAIL TO CANCEL MY ORDER. THEY WILL BE SENDING MORE PRODUCTS AND WILL BE CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD AND I DO NOT WANT NO MORE CHARGES ON MY CARD FROM THIS COMPANY. TELL ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

MyTrialSupport.com - Virginia / CHARGING CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENTLY WITH ITEMS NOT PURCHASED

Wh

I JUST KEEP READING AND READING MORE PEOPLE BEING RIPPED OFF JUST LIKE ME!!!HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO FILE A COMPLAINT FOR THIS FRAUD TO BE STOPPED. THE BEST ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE EVERYONE IS TO CANCEL CREDIT CARD (GET DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NUMBER). BELIEVE IT OR NOT BOTH OF MY CC ALREADY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS CALLING THEM FOR JUST AS SOON AS I SAID ACAIPURE!!!SHE STATED THAT THERE HAVE BEEN HUNDREDS OF CALLS TO THEM ABOUT THIS CENTRALCOASTNUTRAL PHARM., INC COMPANY AND FOR ME TO TELL EVERYONE TO FILE COMPLAINT AND TO NOTIFY THEIR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH THEM ON EVERY...