Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyHub Travels Complaints & Reviews

MyHub Travels / tours and travels

Sh
May 01, 2018

At 24 january i paid 8200 to the company for my tickets which is under student concessions and they provided me normal tickets and asking for more amount of package which is not finalised with that company then i rejected their package then they cancelled my train tickets also and when i asked for refund till the moment after 90 working days they havent paid me the amount yet and every day they are peomising for new date Sb ye sale chore he who dont even scared about chori After 100 s of emails and so many calls i am taking this step 2nd time . When i did it firstly they promised me to give...

MyHub Travels / shimla and manali tour package

Pa
Dec 21, 2017

Hi I m palaniappan from tamilnadu I get package for 5 days 4 night. Firstly they offer 22000 for total package including hotel stay for 4 night dinner and cab with side seens. I paid rs 18000 advance.in their package term and condition that when I pay advance they didn't give voucher hotel but many time I t old for that after few day they demand for 18000. Then they increase the total package for 34000 S. Palaniappan [protected]