Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyFlexJob Complaints & Reviews

MyFlexJob / Liar company. Not a free service

Ma
Jun 20, 2016

I was searching for a work at home jobs and found MyFlexJob website. First of all I checked the videos on their website and it really seemed like a great way to earn money. And they claimed that the whole thing is free! When I completed the registration process they sent me a mail and told that to be able to start I need to download My PC Back Up software. And to be able to download it I need to pay! I do not recommend this website, they are lying from the very begging and that's not a good sign.

MyFlexJob / Complete Scam!

Ji
Apr 20, 2016

I was injured in a car accident and lost my old job because I was stuck in a wheelchair, so I was looking for a work from home job and that is how I found out about MyFlexJob. I subscribed and paid some money and was working there for several months. I never received any payment and all the time they told that there was some kind of error and promised that I'll get the money in the near future. Then they started charging me for who knows what and in the end I lost all my money! For these several months I worked hard and was full of enthusiasm, but they fooled and used me!! Please, avoid this place at all costs, you will never get your money!