Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mycredithealth.com Complaints & Reviews

Mycredithealth.com / SCAM

Ro
Oct 29, 2011

October 2010 I reviewed a website called MYCREDITHEALTH.COM listing that one time credit reports can be provided for a $1.00 charge . I elected to receive these credit reports and provide a credit/debit card number as requested for these reports for this charge. Unbeknownst to me MYCREDITHEALTH.COM was taking unauthorized amounts of $29.95 from my credit/debit card that I authorized (only) for the $1.00 charge. Since my wife and I use this credit/debit card for most of our bill paying these unauthorized charges unfortunetly went undetected for 12 months. Finally upon questioning/reviewing thi...

Mycredithealth.com - North Carolina / submitted a debit from my account

Li

From: lisalglenn.hotmail.com The above consumer mycredithealth.com submitted a charge to my account $29.95. I did not authorize the charge. I canceled a prior consumer creditdiagnois.com reimbursed my account and now here is another charge. I want a refund to my account. Lisa L. Glenn

Mycredithealth.com - Illinois, Chicago / Charged my account when i did not open any with them

An

I never registered anything with mycredithealth.com. There was an email from freecredit report which said free trial for first few days, where i registered and then cancelled it. I was not using my account for past 2 months since i was in a business schedule and when i checked my account today, i saw that mycredithealth.com had charged me $29.9 without even me registering with them . I never got a mail nor any indication of their registration. Because of this my account had gone to negative and i had to face many problems. I have called them up and asked for refund. But they have not yet turned back to me.

Mycredithealth.com / Fraud

Ri

I use a preloaded Wallmart Debit card on the web for purchases. While making a purchase on another website it came back as declined. When I checked the Wallmart accounts website to see what the problem was there were 2 charges in the month of June for mycredithealth.com. each for $29.95. I immediately called them and they informed me that I had used the card on their website and did not cancel after the free 7 day privilege. I emplained to them that I did not enroll in their site. They told me that I had and that they had emailed out credit reports from all three credit reporting agencie...