Sort by: Date | Popularity

Myaccountsupport.net Complaints & Reviews

Myaccountsupport.net - Utah, Salt Lake City / unauthorized billing

Ma
Apr 17, 2018

With regards to your continue shipment and bank card charges for complete garcinia, cease and desist from any further inter actions with us. Please consult the latest order id# [protected] for our details. My wife ordered a sample of the product but never requested to be a regular customer. We have charged back the order amount on our bank card but your company just re-bills under a shell company with a different name. (bella beauty, party fresh and pos sn customer) This is a blatant violation of European Union laws of disclosure as we have never done any business with those companies. Also in...

Myaccountsupport.net / active plus youth cream @ usd 4.99

Ma
Jun 27, 2017

6I ordered a sample of this Active Plus Youth Cream off of Facebook and that was on the 10 June 2017 & still awaiting the sample. Now a transaction for USD 96.00 was taken off my credit card which I did not authorize. This is appalling. But one should not be surprised that whoever is doing this in today's time. You get nothing, no information off their website. Order no: [protected] order date: 06/08/2017 @ 1.25am (ha ha not aware I was online at that time of the morning)

Myaccountsupport.net / Unauthorised credit card charges

Se
Aug 23, 2016

I responded to a facebook advert for auralei anti aging serum, fees were 00. 00 and I had to pay only r78. 43 on 28 / 05 / 2016, now1. On 28 / 05 / 2016 i, made an online purchase as per attached statement that amounted to r78. 43, I never received the goods. 2. On 14 / 06 / 2016, my card was debited with an amount of r1 381. 33, I never authorised this transaction and no idea what it is for. 3. On 26 / 06 / 2016, my card was debited with an amount of r30. 32, I never authorised this transaction and no idea what it is for4. On 27 / 06 / 2016, , my card was debited with an amount of r1 476. 38, I never authorised this transaction and no idea what it is for. +27 - [protected]