Sort by: Date | Popularity

My Fitness Mentor Complaints & Reviews

My Fitness Mentor - Utah / Unauthorize credit card charge

My Credit card was charged by this company on Jan.15th for $29.99. I never had any conversation nor communication with them. My statement came, I tried to call the number, there was no answer. Call my Credit card (Amex) to complain. After their suppose investigation, I got a letter saying that I was suppose to cancel my membeship within 10 days of trial. Membership that I never had in the first place. These guys are scammers and crooks. Please help put an end to these nonsense.

My Fitness Mentor / Unauthorized billing

An
Ann

After receiving my trial offer from Tri Slim, a charge of $29.99 was appearing on my bank statements from My Fitness Mentor, who claims to be an affiliate of Tri Slim...After many unanswered emails, and unanswered phone messages, I finally received one email from Tri SLim claiming they have straightened out the whole thing with My Fitness Mentor, and one phone call with My Fitness Mentor telling me to call back in a week, which I did, to hear their phone is no longer in service...They all need to be held accountable for stealing peoples money...

My Fitness Mentor - Utah / credit card charges

I did sign up for a free sample of the Tri-Slim, but I had a certain amount of days to cancel this program. I did call and cancel, however my fitness mentor told me they are a separate company and that they needed to be contacted directly. So I paid $29.99 twice for nothing. I asked the customer service agent, what I received for those payments, she indicated that I could use their website, unfortunately, I did not even know I was signed up for this. They would not credit the charges, but the service has now been cancelled. In my opinion this was a big scam, I am sure the fine print was so small you did not have a clue what you were getting into.