Sort by: Date | Popularity

My - Digitallife. Att.com Complaints & Reviews

My - Digitallife. Att.com - Georgia, Atlanta / Terrible service!

Mo
Jul 19, 2016

This home security service is terrible!!! I used their service and was very disappointed! Noting actually works and I had many problems with my security system! When I contacted AT&T Digital Life customer service for some support they behaved very rudely and did not help me at all! I do regret that I decided to use these guys! Terrible service! Avoid at all costs!

My - Digitallife. Att.com / They didn't reply and impossible to install this software

Ev
Aug 10, 2014

I was angry that no one from the website www.my-digitallife.att.com replied to my emails. I downloaded their software and tried to install it, but something went wrong and I couldn’t do it. I sent multiple emails to the rep, but nothing. They simply ignored all emails and I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

My - Digitallife. Att.com / Don't deal with them

As
Feb 08, 2014

My family purchased security system from the website www.my-digitallife.att.com. They are liars and they didn’t their work properly. They took money and promised to provide secure system, but they install cheap system, which wasn’t secure and safe. Also their phones were busy all the time, so it was impossible to reach someone and asked for help. I won’t recommend you to deal with these people. And please, post your comments and reviews about this website. Thanks.